Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Site Rubix - Best Website Builder Software?

Is Site Rubix the best website builder software available? Well let me ask you another question first... Do you hate building web sites as much as I do?

You see, I'm fairly fluent with HTML, CSS, Photoshop. I can slice and dice the graphics and put it all in a very nice looking webpage. The code will be clean and optimized. It will be a great site and a job well done.

Meanwhile, building that great website just took my entire weekend. Now I have to go back to work, and all I got accomplished over the weekend was creating a nice website.

I want to earn extra money each month in affiliate marketing, to which having great websites and landing webpages is a must. However with a day job, family, friends, responsibilities around the house, etc., I just don't have a ton of time to spend on my affiliate marketing efforts.

I'm sure you don't either.

So that's why if I can get my hands on a tool that will make building websites a snap, you bet I'm going to use it.

That's why I believe Site Rubix really is the best website builder software available. In mere minutes it makes sites that rival those created by the professional web designers, freeing up your time for more important endeavors (like making money).

Click this link to learn more about Site Rubix today!

1 comment:

waltj said...

Great Post.
www.nicherus.com/blog